Client Service Associate Leeds
|Job Title:||Client Services Associate|
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS NOW CLOSED
To provide full administrative support to one or more advisers allocated and in turn deliver a professional, compliant and effective client service with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
- To be the first point of contact for clients.
- Provide an excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third party providers.
- Arrange client meetings and prepare client meeting packs to support allocated adviser(s).
- Processing and monitoring of all new business (both for new and existing clients).
- Ensure that financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant.
- Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser(s).
- Handle all ad-hoc valuation requests in a timely, compliant manner, meeting agreed performance standards when produced.
- Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for ad-hoc valuation production.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and accountants as necessary in order to obtain relevant information and resolve queries.
- Handling the distribution of letters of authority and correspondence to clients, professional introducers and other third parties where appropriate.
- Maintain the CRM system (CURO) to ensure that KYC information for clients is entered fully and accurately.
- Process and issue client invoices including adviser charging arrangements and liaise with the Finance team to chase overdue payments.
- Screening and dealing with the adviser(s) post, e-mails and phone calls.
- Ensure that all tasks on CURO are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and third parties.
- Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as requested.
- Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
- Provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team.
- On request from the Senior Client Services Associate, provide assistance with either workflow demands or training/guidance support to colleagues.
A note for agencies
If you would like register your interest to join our Preferred Suppliers List (PSL) please click here.