Client Service Apprentice
|Job Title:||Client Service Apprentice|
Please note that this role is an apprenticeship. Click here to apply >
To provide full administrative support to the Operations department and in turn deliver a professional, compliant and effective client service with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
The role encompasses all general administration duties to support the Operations team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Scanning, printing and filing. Ensuring all documents are kept up to date and reviewed when necessary.
- Input information for new clients onto CURO. Ensure all the data is input correctly and kept up to date.
- Maintain the CRM system (CURO) to ensure that Know Your Client (KYC) information for clients is entered fully and accurately.
- Competently and professionally speak to clients and third parties over the phone to discuss their queries and signpost in the right direction.
- Collate client meeting packs (both electronic and paper copies).
- Generate letters of authority.
- Request information and updates from providers.
- Money laundering checks and ID checks for all clients.
- Run smart search checks for clients.
- Ensure that all tasks on CURO are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- On request from the Client Services Associate’s, provide assistance with workflow demands.
- Support the FOH team when required, to help improve knowledge of the business and provide cover when needed e.g. distributing post and welcoming clients.
A note for agencies
If you would like register your interest to join our Preferred Suppliers List (PSL).