CRM Support Associate
|Job Title:||CRM Support Associate|
Please note this vacancy is now closed.
The position will play a core role in supporting the Change Delivery team management to create efficiencies and deliver positive change throughout the business. You will assist in supporting the drive of new initiatives and operational change requirements to improve the controls and reduce risks for key activities within the business.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic team, you will be the first line of support for staff for a wide range of queries relating to our CRM system (Curo) and may be required to complete project related activities or general tasks as instructed, requiring a high level of organisational and prioritisation skills.
You will provide administrative assistance for the delivery of system and process changes on Curo, dealing with any subsequent queries that arise from those activities.
The role encompasses all general administration duties to support the Operations team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- First line support for internal CRM Support inbox, resolving queries where possible and escalating to CRM Support Manager or Business Process Manager where appropriate;
- Maintaining a log of queries received to identify trends and themes in order to improve existing processes or up-skill staff;
- Developing into a super-user of the CRM system;
- Following new user/leaver set up and close down processes;
- Communicating with staff at all levels either face to face, by telephone or email;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports where required;
- Supporting the roll-out of new CRM features and upgrades;
- Building strong and effective working relationships with other teams in The Private Office and our CRM supplier;
- Maintain a high level of competency on the use of all CURO functions. Keeping up-to-date with system enhancements;
- Develop knowledge to read Microsoft Dynamics 365 processes (with training) to identify issues and process enhancements, suggesting potential solutions with escalation of these to Business Process Lead;
- Develop knowledge to build and maintain standard template documents used by the business;
- Recommend ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team and wider business, as knowledge and understanding of the role increases;
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required;
- Testing new CRM features and processes as an when required;
- Carry out any other duties that may be required by your Manager or the Company, providing you have been adequately trained to execute them;
- You will be supporting staff within our Leeds, London and Bath offices. Due to this you may, on occasion, be required to travel to the London and Bath offices. All travel expenses will be covered by TPO.
- Incorporate the TPO Core Values into all elements of output and deliverables.
A note for agencies
If you would like register your interest to join our Preferred Suppliers List (PSL).