Customer Service Assistant
|Job Title:||Customer Service Assistant|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our busy high profile, market leading financial services company based in Bath, who will assist with the business development programme and provide the first line of client service for the group. The ideal candidate will have competent IT and data entry skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail, effective organisational and excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) and the ability to talk competently with a diverse range of clients. Your personality will be the key to success in this role. Full training is provided.
- Customer service and support functions; in-bound/out-bound telephone calls, answering questions regarding savings products and services
- Introduce potential customers to our Financial Advisers at The Private Office
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients
- Presenting and explaining fees
- Recommending, selecting products and services
- General administration
- To implement and comply fully with the Company’s Information Security Policy
- Any other relevant duties as directed and in line with the grade of the post
A note for agencies
If you would like register your interest to join our Preferred Suppliers List (PSL).