|Closing Date:||This vacancy is currently closed|
Please note that this vacancy is currently closed.
As a Paraplanner you will be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers and to a lesser extent some Financial Planning Executives. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
Your duties would include:
- Analysing clients circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Advisers;
- Providing high quality technical, administrative and research support to the Advisers;
- Undertaking whole-of-market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans;
- Undertaking research for asset allocation on clients’ existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing those clients’ existing investments;
- Liaising with the Regulatory & Technical team to ensure the advice is compliant;
- Be able to prioritise work in your queue by liaising with advisers on a regular basis;
- Speaking regularly with advisers and their support to keep them up to date with advice in the pipeline;
- Building strong and effective working relationships with other teams in the firm and third party product providers;
- Attending and contributing to meetings – both internal and external - and delivering group and individual training on topics appropriate to the role;
- Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently;
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
A note for agencies
If you would like register your interest to join our Preferred Suppliers List (PSL).