Business Process Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst|
|Team:||Change Delivery Team|
Please note that this vacancy is currently closed.
The Business Process Analyst (BPA) will play a vital role within the Change Delivery team by identifying and optimising process improvement across the business, maintaining transparent stakeholder communication throughout.
Reporting to the Business Process Lead, the BPA’s primary objective will be to analyse, design and develop processes within our Microsoft Dynamics-based CRM system to create operational efficiencies throughout the organisation.
Obtaining a detailed understanding of business processes from internal subject matter experts will be key to success within the role. The BPA will accurately translate this acquired knowledge into process logic, with the overriding objective of enhancing our client experience and the commerciality of the business.
The BPA will be responsible for identifying, capturing and accurately documenting the detailed business requirements, across multiple departments, before supporting the translation Add Location hereof the developed changes to the testing and training teams.
- Support the Business Lead in developing and enhancing CURO processes both independently and collaboratively;
- Document and map processes in line with business procedures;
- Review existing business models, both proactively and following feedback from colleagues, to identify business problems and suggest potential solutions to meet the business needs;
- Supporting team members and colleagues with process-related queries, building and maintaining effective relationships across the business;
- Testing and evaluating processes developed by team members prior to pilot group testing;
- Working closely with and managing expectations of business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their requirements;
- Carry out any other duties that may be required by your Manager or the Company, providing you have been adequately trained to execute them;
- Communicate effectively with business users and stakeholders at all levels;
- Support the Change Delivery Team with operational excellence, growth, and other business requirements;
- Support business improvement projects across the business that are integral to the corporate programme.
A note for agencies
If you would like register your interest to join our Preferred Suppliers List (PSL) please click here.