I am a Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. As the Head of Financial planning I am responsible for shaping the services we offer to clients. I support our advisers to ensure we deliver outstanding financial products that are right for our clients at TPO.
I am also the lead Pension Transfer Specialist in the business. I help to ensure that any pension transfers we recommend are in the clients best interests and that our advisers have a robust understanding of this area.
I am a former winner of the Advanced Financial Planning certificate prize by the Insurance Institute of Leeds. I am a Chartered Financial Planner, Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and Pension Transfer Specialist and my qualifications are:
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Award in Pensions Update
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Lifetime Mortgage Activities
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Long Term Care Insurance
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- Award in Long Term Care Insurance
What drives me?
I enjoy being part of a team that is client focussed, delivering the type of quality service I would want to receive personally if I was in need of advice. I like to attend the theatre and rock concerts and, in quieter moments, am an avid reader.
How do I help you?
- I oversee all defined benefit transfer advice to ensure that it is of the highest quality and regulatory standard
- I ensure that our adviser team always has the most current information to hand to support your financial planning needs
- I continually review our existing services to ensure they are the very best they can be for you