Investment Market Update - December 2020
Welcome to the latest edition of our Investment Market Update. This update talks about the possible effects of a Brexit (no) deal, the confirmation of President (elect) Biden and the glorious news that the start of Covid-19 vaccinations brings.
As predicted, November was an excellent month for most markets, Brexit continues to weigh heavily on the UK Market, whilst other markets were buoyed by the vaccination news.
The main topics in our bulletin are:
- Brexit (still!) but hope that a deal will come.
- Biden is confirmed as US President elect and his major announcements.
- Covid-19 vaccinations start.
- The importance of geographic and asset class diversification.
- Positive news on Equity markets.
- The performance of our portfolios buoyed by the vaccination.
- Our hopes for a peaceful 2021.
To find out more, read our full investment market update.
If you have any questions relating to the content of the article, please contact us. We are here to support you.
Note: This Market update is for general information only, does not constitute individual advice and should not be used to inform financial decisions. Investment returns are not guaranteed, and you may get back less than originally invested; past performance is not a guide to future returns.