Investment Market Update - September 2020
Welcome to the latest edition of our Investment Market Update.
This month we bring you just the written article which gives you the latest on how markets have been behaving both globally and domestically and an explanation behind the recent US tech sell off and why we believe this is not a repeat of the tech melt down 20 years ago.
The main topics in our bulletin are:
- The recent sell off in the US.
- Encouraging economic data from the US.
- The ongoing concerns of US v China economic sabre rattling.
- The first ever German “Green Bond” launch.
- The trials and tribulations of sterling in the face of a possible “no deal” Brexit.
- The strong Chinese recovery.
To find out more, click below for our full investment market update.
This Market update is for general information only, does not constitute individual advice and should not be used to inform financial decisions.
Investment returns are not guaranteed, and you may get back less than originally invested; past performance is not a guide to future returns.
If you have any questions relating to the content of the podcast and accompanying material, please get in touch. We are here to support you.