Investment Market Update - August 2020
Welcome to the latest edition of our Investment Market Update. This month our regular presenter Daniel Douglas-Wright from our Investment Team is joined by one of our Partners and Advisers, Dean McSloy who also sits on our investment committee, responding with his views and reflections in a 21 minute Investment Market Update Podcast.
The podcast aims to show you how markets have been behaving and examines some of the findings in Monetary Policy Report and Financial Stability Report - August 2020 (MPR) produced by the Bank of England.
The main topics of conversation are:
- Worldwide Geo-Political and Global market data.
- The need for diversified asset allocation on a global basis in your portfolios.
- The sustainable nature of the European recovery package.
- The continuing impact of Coronavirus on markets.
- Highlighting the need for clear plans to achieve your goals.
- Highlights of the findings of the MPR.
- Possible Government initiatives to increase spending.
Click below to watch the podcast or download the PDF version of the written investment update.
Our Investment Team have also created a written Investment Market Update to compliment the podcast and guide you through the areas of conversation.
If you have any questions relating to the content of the podcast and accompanying material, please get in touch. We are here to support you.