ESG: Investing in our future
Listen back to our ESG: Investing in our future webinar, where we visited the key principles of ESG, looking at the factors, both political and commercial, that are changing the dynamics of investing whilst tackling the ever-growing risks of climate change.
Our expert financial advisers covered topics including:
- How can we change the world for the better in the next 10 to 15 years?
- Exploring how regulation is changing how ESG funds are rated.
- How ESG has become a mainstream investment option, will it last or is it a bubble?
- The first UK Government Green Bond was released this year, we discuss the “Green Premium” for these bonds.
- How can we invest for a better world, and what range of options are there?
- Reaction to COP26 and the race to target net zero.
About our speakers
|Resident speaker||Resident speaker|
Dean McSloy - Partner
Ellie Armson - Adviser
I have been studying ESG investing for some time and have seen a significant increase in desire from both new and existing clients to take exposure in their portfolios. I believe in the long-term benefits ESG investing can bring to clients’ financial plans whilst helping the world to become a better place.
I’m fortunate to love the work we do as we really are able to help clients realise their dreams, whether that’s helping them to retire early or helping their children out with house deposits. I am also keen to help make the world a better place through ESG investing.
To see why we are a ‘Top Rated Firm’ for a second consecutive year read some of the real client reviews left based on their direct experience of our advisers on VouchedFor now.