TPO Investment Market Update - Coronavirus #3
This week’s TPO Investment Market Update aims to highlight the need for advice to deal with the emotional cycle of investing. We have all experienced new emotions during the Coronavirus pandemic and the need for an advice led, risk appropriate, widely diversified portfolio is paramount.
This podcast is brought to you by Daniel Douglas-Wright from our Investment Team is talking to one of our Partners and Advisers, Susan Tait, in a 15 minute Investment Market Update Podcast.
The main topics of conversation are:
- A global update which highlights the significant factors affecting markets and your portfolios.
- The importance of having a diversified portfolio especially when markets are volatile.
- The value of advice around your income needs and how sequencing risk can be avoided using cash reserves in market downturns.
- Highlighting the emotional cycle of investing and why regular financial advice is essential.
- A spotlight on the positive performance metrics of all our portfolios last week.
Our investment team have also created a written Investment Market Update to compliment the podcast and guide you through the areas of conversation.
If you have any concerns or general questions, please get in touch. We are here to support you.