FTAdviser top 100 win
The Private Office has been named as one of FTAdviser’s Top 100 Financial Advisers, for the second consecutive year – a prestigious industry accolade.
The list was compiled by considering factors that are important to investors seeking the best person to assist them with their finances.
These factors included:
- Number of years of experience in different economic and interest rate environments
- The growth rate of the advisory businesses
- Amount of assets under management
- Investment performance of advised funds
- The number of highly qualified advisers
- The retention of advisers – ability to maintain continuity of service to clients
We are incredibly proud to have received this award once again and to have risen in the ranks – we realise this is due to the hard work of all of our staff at The Private Office. It is wonderful to be recognised in this way.
Stuart Philips, CEO of The Private Office, commented “We are very proud to have been recognised as one of the top financial advice firms for the second year running. We at The Private Office are always committed to delivering excellence so it is incredibly rewarding to be recognised for our ongoing efforts.”