As the Head of Investments at The Private Office, I am responsible for helping to deliver the Company’s Investment strategies and maintaining the framework and integrity of our propositions.
- CFA Charterholder
- CFA: Certificate in ESG Investing
- CII: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- CII: Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
What drives me
Investments as a subject matter is an ever changing landscape and working in a profession where you are constantly required to learn and critically analyse one’s own work is hugely rewarding.
This is further reinforced when we help clients achieve their life goals by investing their wealth in appropriate investment solutions.
We are Chartered Financial Planners, publicly committed to a customer-first approach and values that align with a professional Code of Ethics.
We’ll provide solutions relevant to your needs, maintaining our knowledge through qualifications and ongoing professional development.
This sets us apart from other financial advisory firms and demonstrates our commitment to the industry and our vision and values - to protect and grow our clients’ wealth through a service built on the foundations of integrity, confidence and partnership.
The FCA regulates and oversees the conduct of more than 50,000 firms in the UK, which provide financial advice, products and services to retail clients and private investors.
You can view the financial services register to check that any firm is suitably authorised; The Private Office’s firm registration number is 789482
How do I help you
- I implement a research process which is structured, rigorous in adoption.
- I conduct investment analysis and portfolio management.
- I support TPO's advisers to offer a holistic service to our clients which allows us to met both their financial planning and investment needs.